Date: March 15th – May 28th, 2021 (10 WEEKS)
NO TUTORING SPRING BREAK (APRIL 12-16 2021)
Time: Based on individual schedules and availability of Tutors
Target Audience: Children in grades 2 – 9 with a learning disability or ADHD. An IEP or a psychological assessment is required. For participants new to our programs, an intake interview with the child’s guardian(s) will take place over the phone in order to determine eligibility.
Where: From the comfort of your home via Google Meet.
The same tutor cannot be guaranteed from Winter 2021 tutoring.
Grades 2 & 3:
- 30-minute session one time per week
- $10/session for members ($100 for 10 weeks)
- $15/session for non-members ($150 for 10 weeks)
- 1-hour session one time per week
- for students in grade 9, only Math & English tutoring is available
- $15/session for members ($150 for 10 weeks)
- $25/session for non-members ($250 for 10 weeks)
One year membership is $50. Membership is not required to participate in our programs. Payment is due March 12th.
A payment plan is available. The first Payment by March 12, 2021, and the second payment is due on April 12, 2021.
Subsidies: May be available to those who qualify – please email.
Contact: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-252-7889 ext. 106
To register: Please call to be placed on a waitlist.