This program is for students in grades 2 to 9. Students must have a diagnosed learning disability in order to participate in the program. Tutoring is provided virtually by Ontario Certified Teachers and programming is tailored to your child’s specific needs.
New participants will receive a complimentary resource kit upon registration. Space is limited and based on the availability of tutors.
Date: January 4, 2021, to March 13, 2021
Time: Based on individual schedules and availability of Teachers
Target Audience: Children in grades 2 – 9 with a learning disability or ADHD
Grades 2 & 3
- 30-minute session one time per week
- $10/session for members ($120 for 12 weeks)
- $15/session for non-members ($180 for 12 weeks)
- 1-hour session one time per week
- for students in grade 9, only Math & English tutoring is available
- $15/session for members ($180 for 12 weeks)
- $25/session for non-members ($300 for 12 weeks)
One year membership is $50. Membership is not required to participate in our programs.
A payment plan is available.
Subsidies: May be available to those who qualify – please call the office for more information.
Where: From the comfort of your home via Google Hangouts.
Contact: Contact us at email@example.com or call 519-252-7889 ext. 106
To register: Please call to be placed on a waitlist.