Due to high demand, this program is now FULL. To be added to a waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been forced to postpone our programs until further notice. For children with learning disabilities, the time off from school can be difficult.
Math and Literacy online tutoring is now available for children in grades 2 – 6 with a learning disability. Students must have an IEP in order to qualify for this program.
Students will need a computer or iPad with high-speed internet access, a microphone, a webcam, and headphones.
The following is important information to take note of:
- Online sessions will be scheduled based on the student’s scheduling needs and teacher availability. This program will officially begin on Tuesday, May 19th;
- Sessions will be 30 minutes for children in grades 2 and 3 and 60 minutes for children in grades 4, 5 and 6;
- Members cost is $10 for Grades 2 & 3 (30 minutes) and $20 for Grades 4, 5 and 6 (60 minutes);
- Non-Members cost is $15 for Grades 2 & 3 (30 minutes) and $25 for Grades 4, 5 and 6 (60 minutes). Through a generous donation, we are able to provide this subsidized cost;
- 1 or 2 online sessions will be offered per week. Payment will be made by credit card only;
- Registration is limited and based on teacher availability.
Registration is required. All registrations must be completed online. You will be contacted by staff to further discuss details and schedule the tutoring session. Once approved you will be provided with an invoice to be paid online by credit card.
For any questions please email email@example.com or call 519-252-7889 ext. 102. Please leave a message and one of our office staff members will return your phone call within 24 hours as our office is currently closed.
Click here to register.