This program is for students entering grades 2 to 9 as of September 2020. Students must have a diagnosed learning disability in order to participate in the program. Tutoring is provided virtually by Ontario Certified Teachers and programming is tailored to your child’s specific needs.
New participants will receive a complimentary resource kit upon registration. Space is limited and based on the availability of tutors.
Date: September 28, 2020, to December 18, 2020
Time: Based on individual schedules and availability of Teachers
Target Audience: Children entering grades 2 – 9 in September 2020 with a learning disability or ADHD
Grades 2 & 3
- 30-minute session one time per week
- $10/session for members ($120 for 12 weeks)
- $15/session for non-members ($180 for 12 weeks)
- 1-hour session one time per week
- for students in grade 9, only Math & English tutoring is available
- $15/session for members ($180 for 12 weeks)
- $25/session for non-members ($300 for 12 weeks)
One year membership is $50. Membership is not required to participate in our programs.
A payment plan is available. The first payment is due on September 25, 2020 and the second payment is due on October 30, 2020.
Subsidies: May be available to those who qualify – please call the office for more information.
Where: From the comfort of your home via Google Hangouts.
Contact: Contact us at email@example.com or call 519-252-7889 ext. 106
To register: Click here