By becoming a member of LDAWE, you are not only supporting your local Learning Disabilities Association, you are also helping the provincial organization (LDAO).
Benefits of membership include:
- 50% of the cost stays with the local chapter to help with programming,
- Supports the provincial association that consistently advocates with various ministries in the provincial government,
- Awareness and advocacy efforts on behalf of those with learning disabilities or ADHD at the local, provincial and national levels,
- Discounts on workshops and programs,
- Free access to LDAWE’s community lending library,
- Discounted fees for selected LDAO programs and services, online workshops & courses.
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
|Family / Individual Membership||$50.00|
Complete your application and payment online: https://ldawe.jumbula.com/Fall2022/Membership_25
For more information, please email email@example.com.