By becoming a member of LDAWE, you are not only supporting your local Learning Disabilities Association, you are also helping the provincial organization (LDAO).
Benefits of membership include:
- Free access to LDAWE’s community lending library,
- Discounted fees for many of LDAWE’s programs,
- Discounted fees for selected LDAO programs and services, online workshops & courses.
- Receive 4 newsletters from LDAWE per year,
- Receive 2 Communique (provincial) newsletters per year, and
- Voting rights at LDAWE’s annual general meeting.
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
|Family / Individual Membership||$50.00|
Complete your application and payment on-line: http://www.ldao.ca/about/membership/
Complete a MEMBERSHIP FORM and send it to the LDAWE office with a cheque or pay in the office.
For more information please email: email@example.com.